About Qamcom New Zealand
Partnering with other companies to develop technology into products is in our corporate DNA.
Qamcom Research and Technology NZ was established in 2015 to provide direct local expertise in the APAC region. This ranges from on-site specialist consultancy services to full project responsibility – all the way from concept to mass production and aftermarket activities.
What we do
We’ve turned a lot of different technology into a lot of products (and a lot of value).
In New Zealand we have specific application knowledge in the following industries:
- Telecommunications and Industrial IoT
- Payments and financial markets
- Utilities and critical infrastructure
- Audio and VFX
And we bring the following expertise
- Concept and system design
- Data curation and processing, both software and hardware: from Python to FPGA
- Software development: embedded to edge to cloud-based SaaS and PaaS
- Automation and control systems
- Test and simulation systems including software and factory test
- Electronics including high speed PCB design and mmWave systems
- Project and product management
- Regulatory compliance, especially for export markets
If you’re in town, drop by for a coffee. We’re at:
88 Lambton Quay
Wellington Central 6011
Alternatively you can get in touch with us directly:
Who we are
We’re all engineers and together in the NZ office we have almost 100 years’ experience. Let’s meet some of the team:
And it’s not just us. We have tight links back to Sweden and many of our larger projects have been done in collaboration with the team in Gothenburg. We’ve proven this way of working numerous times and it definitely sets us apart as it gives us stability and scale and enables us to focus on the thing we want to do: developing new and innovative products in a timely and efficient way.
By the way, if this sounds like a team you’d like to work with, please get in touch with us.