About the research
Aggregated Farming in Cloud
58 partners from academia and industry across Europe. Swedish partners include MDH, RISE, Imagimob, Spacemetric and Termisk.
- Productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Labour shortage
- Farmers getting older
- More efficient agriculture and farming through AI, autonomous systems, IOT and Cloud.
- A distributed platform for autonomous farming that will allow the integration and cooperation of agriculture Cyber Physical Systems
- Make farming robots accessible to more users by enabling farming vehicles to work in a cooperative mesh.
- Demonstration in three holistic demonstrators (Finland, Spain and Italy)
- Strengthen partners’ market position boosting their innovation capacity and addressing industrial needs both at EU and international levels.