Do you want to work in an international company which is not a faceless multi, but rather a family of highly skilled professionals? Do you want to contribute to the start of our new subsidiary in Budapest? Then you should join our newly started center, Qamcom Research & Technology Central Europe!
Qamcom is looking for a skilled Artificial Intelligence developer. If you are a motivated team player and have the passion to work on complicated and challenging projects in different technology areas, this position might be interesting for you.
- Master’s degree in computer science, signal processing, cognitive science, mathematics, or related technical fields
- 2+ years of experience with developing and implementing AI or ML algorithms
- 2+ years of experience with software programming, coding in C/C++ or Python
- PhD degree or 6 years of industry experience in computer science, signal processing, cognitive science, mathematics, or related technical fields
- Experience in developing, optimization, and mathematical statistics in image processing, computer vision, speech and natural language processing, signal processing, communication, and automatic control
- Experience with using machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Experience with building scalable cloud-based solutions
- Development experience with multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux and embedded hardware systems
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
How we work:
- We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
- We work closely with our customers in an agile framework where taking own responsibility in driving your tasks as well as working well in teams are essential.
- The work requires you to be fluent in English.
Qamcom offers you the possibility to work on cutting-edge innovative industrial projects. You can be part of our great team of highly experienced and motivated colleagues working on all kinds of challenging, exciting and fun projects. Qamcom is active in areas like autonomous driving, radar, industrial IoT, BioTech/MedTech instrument development, space technology to name a few. Qamcom has a flat organization where self-management and self-organisation are key components, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way of working.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Géza Fülöp, tel. +46 307 990 040.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. State what position you are applying for and ‘Budapest’ in the subject line.