– A safer, smarter and more sustainable city.
Multi-function sensor system for diverse and effective traffic measurements and cost-efficient traffic light control – to help the City of Stockholm to become the world’s smartest city by the year 2040.
- Using Qamcom’s AI and edge-to-cloud platforms for edge intelligence
- Advanced neural networks for object detection and classification
- Advanced tracking and counting
- Automatic traffic light control
- Detection of different types of vehicles, bicycles and pedestrians
- Traditional image processing techniques and knowledge to enhance the results
- Sharing of traffic data to the city’s central IoT platform
- Make the city smarter while not adding a new sensor system for each function
- Reduced cost and maintenance for traffic light control
- Improved city planning and traffic flow