About Qamcom Central Europe
The challenges of our partners are our opportunities to create value for them. We design and implement solutions using the latest technologies to make our customers even more successful.
Qamcom Research and Technology CE was established in 2019 to provide direct local expertise in the Central European region. Our competences range from on-site specialist consultancy services to full project responsibility.
What we do
We turn different technologies into AI enhanced tools as well as provide advice and customised solutions for our partners based on their specific needs while applying the most appropriate methods.
In Central Europe, we have specific application knowledge in the following areas:
- Telecommunications and Industrial IoT
- Drone Technologies (surveillance, automation)
- Mass spectrometry (data analysis)
- Surveillance (sensor networks)
- Biomedical applications of computer science
And we bring the following expertise
- Concept and system design
- Automation and control systems
- Communications technology
- Signal processing, both software and hardware: from Python to FPGA
- Project and product management
- Functional and System safety expertise
- Strong applied and theoretical knowledge in optimisation
- Design and Development of Deep Neural Networks for a specific task
Logistics optimization tool to increase your fleet’s efficiency
Qamion is a solution developed by Qamcom Research & Technology Central Europe to handle logistical challenges facing freight companies, taking the AETR agreement into account. For a given fleet of vehicles and a given set of customer requests, it generates the optimal solution, that is, it plans the route of each vehicle so the total operative cost is minimized.
If you’re in town, drop by for a coffee. We’re at:
Vármegye utca 3-5.
Alternatively you can get in touch with us directly:
+36 30 799 0040
Who we are
The engineers and scientists at the CE office have an average of 16 years of experience.
Let’s meet some of the team:
And it’s not just us. We have close links to Sweden and we always have the opportunity to work on projects in collaboration with companies in our group. This gives us stability and scale, thereby enabling us to focus on the thing we want to do: developing innovative products and solutions in a timely and efficient way.
By the way, if this sounds like a team you’d like to work with, please get in touch with us.